Details BBA Course is a 3 year degree course also known as “Bachelor’s Degree “Programme which is designed to impart fundamentals of management education and inculcate entrepreneurship.
Top NIRF Ranking Colleges / Universities in Uttarakhand
|NIRF Ranking||Colleges / Universities in Uttarakhand||Course|
|46||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies||BBA|
|64||Graphic Era University||BBA|
Top NACC Grade Universities in Uttarakhand
|NACC Grade||Universities in Uttarakhand||Course|
|A||University of Petroleum And Energy Studies||BBA|
|A||Graphic Era University, Dehradun||BBA|
|A||ICFAI Business School||BBA|
BBA Specialization in Uttarakhand Universities & Colleges
Does offer specializations in at Uttarakhand Colleges like/ as per the students choice and interest. B.B.A admission in University and Colleges also provides Placements to students who do not want to persue further education.
- Analytics and Big Data – Big Data Analytics and Mining
- Analytics and Big Data – Programming for Analytics
- Aviation Management – Airport Capacity Management
- Aviation Management – Travel and Tour Operations
- Banking and Finance
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media Laws
- Finance Management
- Green Energy and Sustainability – Green Energy Business
- Green Energy and Sustainability – Sustainable Development
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics Management
- Logistics Management – Service Operations
- Marketing Management
- Oil and Gas Marketing – Oil and Gas Operations
- Oil and Gas Marketing- Petroleum Business
- Operations Management
- Tourism and Event Management
The program makes students aware of global issues, and also imparts knowledge on business processes and practices, and an understanding of the role of economics in the global market. Apart from the above, there are several other topics coverer in These include
Eligibility for BBA Admission in Uttarakhand Eligibility, Selection, Application Form
Details for Eligibility for Admission in Uttarakhand Eligibility, Selection & Application Form likes more details.
- Minimum Requirement 12th Pass out from a recognized board or university
- Minimum Eligibility 50% Percentage could vary from college to college.
|Admission in Uttarakhand||Eligibility||Selection||Application Form|
|UPES Dehradun||Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th & 12th||UPESMET-UG||Apply Now|
|Uttaranchal University||Minimum 45% marks in Class 10th & 12th||Admissions through National Level Tests||Apply Now|
Students Seeking admission in Dehradun Uttarakhand can either finance their fees themselves or even apply for bank loan for financing their fees as Direct Admission in Dehradun, Uttarakhand have tie up for loans with multinational bank and nationalized banks for helping students getting their education funded at nominal rate of interests.