||BM Institute of Engineering and Technology
- The vision of BMIET, Sonepat is to transform the institute into a modern constantly progressing temple of learning in Technology, Engineering and Management with a distinct identity not only in Haryana but also in entire country.
- The management does not believe in stagnating. Its endeavor is to keep expanding into new fields and win new laurels. Keeping pace with new developing technology and assimilating them is our constant effort. Consequently BMIET has acquired a unique place for itself and an image of excellence. The progress will be sustained whole heartedly
||Our Mission at B M Institute of Engineering & Technology is, to be a Premier Institute of Technical Education, as per the needs of the Industry And in Compliance with the Standards, set by The AICTE, to help our students build world class careers in Modern Industry
||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
||All India Council Of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
|Full Time Courses
||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
||The Course shall be a full time course and the duration of the course shall be of three years.
|Other Course Offered
|Entrance Test Exam Required
BMIET Sonipat BBA Fees 1st year
|BMIET Sonipat BBA Fees
|Bus Fee (Optional)
||Rs. 20,000/sem per Semester
|Hostel Fee (Optional)-Three seater room
||Rs. 47,500/- per Semester
||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
- (a) IPU CET/JEE Main/CAT Admit Card and Rank Card
- (b) Attested Copies of all mark sheets/certificates, from 10th (or equivalent) onwards for verification.
- (c) In case, the result of qualifying examination is awaited, the candidates need to submit the undertaking. (Form available at the Institute)
- (d) Passport size photographs of candidate (4 Copies) , Parent’s Photograph (1 Copy)
- (e) Copy of Aadhar Card
- (f) Character Certificate in original from the Head of the institution from where the Candidate has passed his qualifying exam or from Gazetted Officer (Original), not more than 6 (six) months old.
- (g) Migration Certificate
- (h) Medical Certificate of fitness – Format for Medical Certificate
- (i) Anti Ragging Form — Download
- (j) GGSIPU Registration slip
- (k) Seat Allotment letter
- (l) Part Academic Fee Receipt (of Rs. 40, 000).
- (m) Receipt of payment of remaining fee (to be paid at the time of reporting)
- (n) Proof of belonging to Jain Religion (If belongs to Jain Minority category)/ Reserved Category certificate (if applicable)
- (o) Gap year affidavit on Rs 10 Stamp Paper (if any)
- (p) In case of students who have passed the qualifying examination through distance/open education system of any recognized University/ board, necessary documentary evidence related to location of his/her study centre.
BMIET Sonipat BBA Average Package
|BMIET Sonipat BBA Average Package
- B.Tech -180
- MBA -30
- BBA -60
- TATA TELE CUSTOMER
- REDIFF MAIL. COM
- E.A. GAMES
- INDIAN ARMY
- XEL SERVICES
- L&T INFOTECH
- HEWITT TECH.
- MINDFIRE SOL.
- TECH MAHINDRA.
- NIIT SMARTSERVE
- ELEYMER INST
- INTER GLOBE SOL
- APP STUDIOZ
- COMPARE INFO
- MIND INFOTECH