||To be a leading socially relevant management school emphasizing academic excellence, research, innovation, entrepreneurship and developing socially responsible managers.
- To emphasize on quality of learning and innovation with an industry-aligned curriculum.
- To encourage multi-disciplinary specializations to develop committed and competent industry professionals.
- provide knowledge in management and humanities with an understanding of its applicability on the business environment.
- Imbibe in learners the ethics, lifelong learning skills and positive attitudes to utilize their analytical mindset and abilities towards making meaningful contributions to society.
- To instil the entrepreneurial spirit among potential future business leaders.
|Full Time Courses
||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Human Resource Management
|Other Course Offered
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- (B.Com) (Hons.)
- Bachelor Of Arts (BA) (Hons.) in English
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Economics (Hons.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Dual Specialization
- 1) 10+2 (English Medium) examination conducted by CBSE
Or equivalent examination from a recognized board in any stream with an overall aggregate of min 50%
- 2) IB candidates should have score of minimum 24
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (3 years)
- Selection will be based on merit of 10+2 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board (IB/ICSE)
The Northcap University BBA Fees
- For Indian Students – Rs. 1,85,500 /- 2021-22
- For NRI Students – Rs. 2,54,400/- or Equivalent Foreign Exchange
|Hostel Fee (where applicable)
||Rs. 60,000/- per semester
|The Northcap University School of Management and Liberal Studies, NCU Gurgaon
||Ranked 5 amongst the Cleanest Higher Educational Institutions in the Country in the University (Non Residential) Category.
|The Northcap University BBA Fees Scholarships
- Photocopy of X & XII mark sheets (With Originals)
- Photocopy of Passing Certificates of qualifying degree (With Originals)
- Phot.ocopy of Migration Certificate (With Original)
- 4 recent Passport size photographs
NCU Gurgaon BBA Average package
|NCU Gurgaon BBA Average package
- Bachelor of Business Administration -120
- BBA Business Analytics – 30
- BBA Digital Marketing – 30
- HDFC Bank
- IndiGo Airlines
- Maruti Suzuki
- Vivo India