Address: ayyapan Nagar circle ekta Nagar,
Devasandra Main Rd, Virgonagar, Krishnarajapura,
Krishnarajapuram, Karnataka 560049
SEA College of Arts Science and Commerce
||SEA College of Arts Science and Commerce
- To be a provider of globally competitive proficient professionals.
- To nurture and sustain academic excellence, programmed to promote innovation,
- T.o foster academic industry/professional synergies and to forge strategic alliances for greater upward mobility.
Impart need-based education and create an ethos for research of relevance.
- To establish technology incubation center, software development park & entrepreneurship cell training facility.
- To strengthen the linkages with industries, professional societies, accrediting bodies and statutory authorities that share common goals and responsibilities.
- T.o establish the campus for international students in academic collaboration with globally acclaimed premier institutions.
- To provide the state-of-art facilities for all facts of professional training.
||Bangalore North University
|Full Time Courses
||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
|Other Course Offered
SEA college of arts BBA Fees
|SEA college of arts BBA Fees Rs…..
||The candidate should have passed XII (10+2) Intermediate in any stream with 50% marks or more.
|SEA college of arts Bangalore BBA Admission 2023
- One Photostat copy of the statement of marks of the Qualifying examination 10+2/ PUC/ PDC.
- One Photostat copy of the SSLC certificate showing the date of birth.
- 4latest Passport Size Photos.
- One Photostat copy of SC/ST certificate duly certified (if applicable).
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Migration Certificate from the University (for students from outside Karnataka )
- Transfer certificate from the college
SEA college of arts Bangalore BBA Average Package
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank