|BBA Colleges||Lloyd Business School Greater Noida|
|Vision||To be a centre of excellence in all aspects of management education and produce ethical leaders with functional expertise, sustainable solutions and an entrepreneurial perspective to improve their employability exponentially.|
- To offer an academically rigorous, practice and research supported, management education based on principled and ethical values, sensitive to the ever-changing needs of the profession, society, industry and country.
- To continue to provide a stimulating learning environment which fosters the understanding of disruptive, technological developments, and encourage continuous innovation and learning.
- We offer personal mentoring which respects individuality and inspires students to become responsive and responsible business leaders.
- To promote practice of collaborations and work related learning experience which focuses on the application of knowledge and skills and is globally relevant.
|Approved by||AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.|
|Full Time Courses||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Course Duration||The Course shall be a full time course and the duration of the course shall be of three years.|
|Other Course Offered|
|Entrance Test Exam Required||N/A|
Lloyd Business School BBA Fees Structure
|Lloyd Business School BBA Fees Structure||Rs. 1,00,000/- (1st Year Fees)|
|PGDM||Rs. 5,00,000/- (Total Fees)|
|PG Diploma||Rs. 1,50,000/- Total Fees)|
|Eligibility||The candidate should have passed XII (10+2)|
|LBS Greater Noida BBA Admission 2021|
|Types of Scholarship at Lloyd|
- Merit Scholarship- on basis of admissions
- Merit Scholarship during the programme
- Financial Assistance cum scholarship
- Photocopy of X & XII mark sheets (With Originals)
- Photocopy of Passing Certificates of qualifying degree (With Originals)
- Phot.ocopy of Migration Certificate (With Original)
- 4 recent Passport size photographs
LBS Greater Noida BBA Average package
|LBS Greater Noida BBA Average package||2.19 LPA|
|Highest Package||3.50 LPA|
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI BANK
- SBI Card
- BAJAJ Allianz