|Top University in Delhi NCR
- CHRIST (Deemed to be University), a premier educational institution, is an academic fraternity of individuals dedicated to the motto of ‘EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE.’
- We strive to reach out to the star of perfection through an earnest academic pursuit for ‘excellence,’ and our efforts blossom into ‘service’ through our creative and empathetic involvement in the society to transform it.
- Education prepares one to face the challenges of life by bringing out the best in him/her. If this is well accepted, education should be relevant to the needs of the time and address the problems of the day. Being inspired by Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara, the founder of Carmelites of Mary Immaculate and the pioneer in innovative education, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was proactive to define and redefine its mission and strategies reading the signs of the time.
||CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual’s holistic development to make an effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.
||The values which guide us at CHRIST (Deemed to be University) are:
- Faith in God
- Moral Uprightness
- Love of Fellow Beings
- Social Responsibility
- Pursuit of Excellence
|Full Time Courses
||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
|Other Course Offered
||Online & offline
Christ University Ghaziabad BBA Fees
|Christ University Ghaziabad BBA Fees
- Rs. 495000/- Othe States Indian
- Rs. 420000/- Karnataka
- Rs. 708000/- NRI
- Eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognised Board in India.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2021 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Christ University BBA Ranking Admission Process
- Ranked 2nd by India Today 2019
- Ranked 8th by The Week 2019
- Class 10 Marks Statement and Class 11/12 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution must be submitted by 15 July 2021 (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate of Class 12 (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) must be submitted by 15 July 2021 (Mandatory).
- One Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with a white background (Mandatory).
- Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO / OCI have to produce a copy of the PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
Christ University BBA Average package
|Christ University BBA Average package
- Aspire Systems
- Bain Capability Network
- Gajra Pai & Zhu
- DE Shaw & Co.
- ZS Associates
- Swiss Re
- Boston Consulting Group
- Kristal AI
- Darwin Box
- SysCloud Inc
- KAS Services