BBA Bachelor of Business Administration BBA is a three year degree course also known as “Bachelors Degree “Programme which is designed to impart fundamentals of management education and inculcate entrepreneurship in colleges in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra BBA colleges covers
- Business analysis skills
- Quantitative reasoning
the program makes students aware of global issues, and also imparts knowledge on business processes and practices, and an understanding of the role of economics in the global market. Apart from the above, there are several other topics covered.
BBA colleges Maharashtra
These include Consumer behavior, Human resource management, Budget development, Project management, E-business, Entrepreneurship fundamentals, Economics, Business law and ethics, and Business theory.
Admission in BBA Maharashtra Minimum Requirement for Students seeking admission to BBA Bachelor of Business Administration courses in Maharashtra. Class XII examination from a recognize board or university. Though the minimum eligibility percentage could vary from college to college. Those who have appear in class XII examination and await results are also eligible to apply in BBA colleges in Maharashtra. Most BBA colleges in Maharashtra hold an entrance examination for conducting admission, often followed by interview and group discussion rounds.
Maharashtra BBA Colleges offer specializations in BBA
- Human resources
- International Business
- Information Technology
as per the students choice and interest . Gurgaon also provides Placements to students who do not want to persue further education.
Students Seeking admission in BBA colleges in Maharashtra can either finance their fees themselves or even apply for bank loan for financing their fees as BBA colleges in Maharashtra have tie up for loans with multinational bank and national banks for helping students getting their education fund at nominal rate of interests.
List of Top BBA Colleges Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
- Abasaheb Garware College
- Annasaheb Magar Mahavidyalaya Arts Science & Commerce
- Vivekanand College Of Arts,Comerce & Science
- Lords School Of Management
- Alard College of Business Studies
- Choice College of Arts and Commerce & Choice Institute of Management
- Genteel School Of Business & Economics
- Modern College of Arts Science & Commerce
- Poona College Arts Science & Commerce College
- Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s Mahatma Phule Mahavidyalaya
- Tikaram Jagannath College of Arts Commerce & Science