|College in Meerut||Vidya Knowledge Park|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Vision||To develop educational and research institutions of GLOBAL STANDARD, fostering learning spirit, Innovation and professional excellence.|
|Mission||To emerge as one of the best comprehensive knowledge and research center committed to transform young students into globally employable professionals and good human beings by providing quality academic qualification and imbibing with human values and ethics.|
|Awards & Rankings|
- Best Management College Placements in North India in Entrepreneurship Summit 2019 by ICCI.
- “Education world” ranked our E-School as No.10 in Uttar Pradesh and our B-School as No.6. 2017
- Indian Education Awards conferred Vidya School Of Business as the Best B-School North 2016.
- A+ Business School MBA by Choice 2012 VIDYA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Approvals & Affiliations
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India
- Affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly UPTU), Lucknow
- Affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education, Lucknow
Vidya Knowledge Park Course Offered
- Engineering (B.Tech)
- Engineering (M.Tech)
- Fashion & Design
|Number of seats||120|
Vidya Knowledge park fees
|VCE – Vidya College of Engineering (VCE) Annual Fee Structure|
- Engineering (B.Tech) 102,850/-
- Engineering (M.Tech) 82,150/-
- Polytechnic 49,600/-
VISB – Vidya International School of Business Annual Fee Structure
VSB Vidya School of Business Annual Fee Structure
Vidya Institute of Creative Teaching Annual Fee Structure.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 70,700/-
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) 55,700/-
- Teachers Training Programme (B.Ed) 51,250/-
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) 49,600/-
VIFT Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology Annual Fee Structure
- BFAD 1,121,150/-
- BFA 55,700/-
- BJMC 53,000/-
- DFD/ADFD 53,000/-
|Entrance Exams Required||UPSEE/JEE Main / CMAT / CAT / MAT / ATMA / GATE|
- Polytechnic 10th from a Recognized Board with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- B.Tech | As per AICTE & University Guidelines. 10+2 from a recognized Board /University securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in PCM without any grace marks in each subject.
- M.Tech | As per AICTE & University Guidelines. For candidates with 60% marks in Graduation in Engineering or Technology or equivalent.
- MBA Graduation from a Recognized University with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks and above in any discipline without grace marks.
- BBA (3 Years) BCA 10+2 from a recognized Board /University securing minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
- Entrance score card ( UPSEE/JEE Main / CMAT/ ATMA/ CAT) Original + 4 copies.
- TC/College leaving certificate.
- Application Form.
- Migration certificate.
- 10th & 12th Marks Sheet Certificate.
- Graduation Degree Marks Sheets ( 3 / 4 / 5 Years).
- Caste & Income Certificate (If claiming under SC /ST / I / II / III Categories).
- Degree Certificate / PDC.
- Degree Certificate / PDC.
- 4 Photos (Stamp Size).
|Eligibility for Passing||A student shall be considered to have satisfied the attendance requirement if he/she has attended not less than 85% of the classes in each subject of that semester (Theory, Seminars, Industrial Training and Dissertation work) actually conducted up to the end of the Semester. A student, shall not be eligible to appear for the Examination of the Semester and shall be required to repeat that Semester along with regular students later.|
|Placements Few – Recruiters|
- Ashman Foundation
- Axis bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bony Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
- Hella Lights
- Satak Support
- Tareeqa Global Private Ltd
- Tikona Digital Networks
- Uni converge technologies, Noida
- Vijaya Bank
- Webtel Electrosystem Pvt Ltd