Address: 01, 16th Main, 4th Block,
18th Cross Road, 4th T Block East,
Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
BES Educational Institutions
|BBA Colleges||BES Degree College of Arts & Commerce|
- To establish, within the state of Karnataka Schools, Colleges and Hostels
- To introduce any possible improvements in the system of Education in its institutions from time to time
- T.o organize, whenever necessary, public opinion on matters of educational importance
- To undertake and carry out any step, calculated to promote the above objects.
- Impart value based quality education to rural and socio-economically backward students at affordable cost.
- Empower students with knowledge and skills.
- Identify and nurture the hidden talents in students.
- Train students to be independent and self-reliant.
- Focus on person to personality development through extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
|Mission||To transform our students into well-educated, socially responsible and competent citizens beneficial to society|
|Full Time Courses||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Other Course Offered|
|NAAC Accreditation||Grade ‘B++|
BES Educational Institutions BBA Fees
|BES Educational Institutions BBA Fees Rs. …..|
| Eligibility||Any Candidate who has passed PUC or 10+2 or equivalent (Any Stream)|
|BES Degree College of Arts & Commerce|
- 10th Marks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka candidates only)
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Fitness Certificate / Medical Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate (in case DOB is not mentioned in the testimonials)
- Photographs – 10 stamp size / 10 passport size
BES Educational Institutions BBA Average package
|BES Educational Institutions BBA Average package||2.19 LPA|
|Highest Package||3.00 LPA|
- Earnest & Young
- Danone Foods
- Reliance Industries
- Bank of America
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Aditya Birla Money
- Citi Bank