For most colleges, BBA admission 2023 is based on the merit score acquired in national level entrance tests. To give admission to the BBA Course, several universities have their own entrance tests such as the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test), MET BBA (Manipal Entrance Exam for BBA), and so on. For the academic year 2023, BBA admission is offered at numerous universities like NIIT, BML Munjal University, and others.
Top Colleges for BBA Admission 2023 Important Dates, Selection Process, Last Date, Eligibility
Management Entrance Exams such as SET, JIPMAT, AIMA UGAT, CUET, JMIEEE, and others are held, and the registration process will be concluded in June 2023. Admission to BBA in 2023 in Delhi-NCR is based on the DU-JAT, IPU-CET, and JMIEEE 2023 admission examinations. BBA admissions at NMIMS will commence in May 2022, with the NPAT entrance test taking place in July 2023.
BBA is a three-year undergraduate programme. It is a business management course that teaches students how to be managers and entrepreneurs. Students may also study BBA Distance Education from prestigious institutions such as IGNOU, TMOU, JMI, and others.
- Application Deadlines for Top BBA Colleges
- Important Dates for BBA Admissions in 2023
- Admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration in 2023: Application Status
- Timetable for BBA Entrance Exam 2023 Registration & Last dates for Apply
- Entrance Exam Quick Facts
- Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Prerequisites for the Entrance Exam
- BBA Admissions Process 2023
- BBA Admissions 2023: Top Colleges
- Tips for BBA Admissions in 2023
- The following are the most important factors to consider when applying for admissions.
- BBA Admissions 2023: FAQs
Application Deadlines for Top BBA Colleges
|Universities & College||Admission Process||Application Status|
|Uttaranchal university||Self test||Apply Now|
|IBMR Gurgaon||Self test||Apply Now|
|MERI Colleges||IPUCET||Apply Now|
|IITM Janakpuri||IPUCET||Apply Now|
|IMS Noida||Self test||Apply Now|
|IILM Delhi||Self test||Apply Now|
|Atlas University Mumbai||Self test||Apply Now|
Important Dates for BBA Admissions in 2023
Students interested in BBA programmes at top universities should be informed of all the important aspects such as application and test dates, admission procedures, and so on.
BBA Admissions 2023 dates can be found in the sections below. All BBA courses have application fees ranging from INR 1,000 to 1,500.
Admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration in 2023: Application Status
|BBA Colleges||Last Date|
|Uttaranchal university||June-July 2023|
|IBMR Gurgaon||August 2023|
|MERI Colleges||June 2023|
|IITM Janakpuri||June 1st weak 2023|
|IMS Noida||July 2nd 2023|
|IILM Delhi||June Last weak 2023|
|Atlas University Mumbai||Mat last of month 2023|
Timetable for BBA Entrance Exam 2023 Registration & Last dates for Apply
The majority of BBA courses are normally admitted on the basis of merit.
Though there are a number of admission tests such as IPU CET, DU JAT, and NPAT that are held both nationally and by the state government.
|BBA Entrance exam||2023 Registration||Last Dates|
|UPESMET-UG||30 JUNE 2023||3-5 JULY, 2023|
|IPU CET||4 Mar–31 May 2023||15 May 2023|
|AIMA UGAT||17-Jun-2023||June 2023|
|JIPMAT||4 Mar–31 June 2023||July17, 2023|
|CU-CET||6 Apr–6 May 2023||Jul 2023|
Entrance Exam Quick Facts
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to be eligible for BBA courses.
- CUET, IPMAT, NMIMS NPAT, SET are the BBA entrance exams.
- BBA is a three-year degree study in pharmacy given by major schools such as NMIMS, Symbiosis Institute of Management, IIM Rohtak, and others.
- BBA admission costs typically vary between INR 1,50,000 and 7,50,000.
Entrance Exam Syllabus
Though the syllabus in various institutions may alter depending on the courses and structure, the syllabus for admission tests is more or less the same.
The table below provides a summary of what to expect in a BBA entrance test syllabus:
Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30|
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||30|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||30|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30|
|Total No. of Questions||120|
Prerequisites for the Entrance Exam
Before applying for any BBA admission exam, the qualifications listed below should be met.
- Make a list of the BBA institutions to which you wish to apply, as well as the admission examinations that they accept.
- IPU CET, DU JAT, and NPAT are some of the top BBA Entrance Exams.
- Examine the eligibility and admission requirements for all BBA entrance examinations.
- Some of the tests are nationwide in scope, while others are approved by states and some are restricted to certain colleges/universities.
BBA Admissions Process 2023
The complete admissions procedure for BBA courses is covered in detail here. In order to go through institutions giving admission to BBA degrees, one must follow the described process, which includes verifying eligibility requirements, passing through all the fundamental paperwork, and then a round of counselling.
- Candidates who have passed their Class 12th board examinations from a recognised board are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have received at least 50% aggregate in their 10+2 or equivalent examinations.
How to Apply?
If the rules are followed, BBA Applications 2023 for BBA institutions is a fairly straightforward procedure. The application procedure is as follows:
- Candidates must have received at least 50% in their 10+2 examinations from any recognised board, with Science as a required subject.
- Candidates must have passed an acceptable admission test such as CUET, IPMAT,NMIMS NPAT, or SET.
- The student must have a legitimate score and must meet the college’s cut-off.
When you are chosen as a shortlisted applicant for a BBA programme, you must attend a counselling session, which consists of providing all necessary papers that will be preserved as a record for future reference.
BBA Admissions 2023: Top Colleges
The admission procedure specifics followed by a few of the top BBA Colleges are provided below:
|Colleges||Location||Average Fees (INR Lacs)||Selection Process|
|Uttaranchal university||Dehradun||4.65||Self Test|
|Atlas University||Mumbai||8.30||Self Test|
Tips for BBA Admissions in 2023
The following are the most important factors to consider when applying for admissions.
- Understand the Syllabus: The course syllabus is one of the most significant aspects for a student to focus on since it helps a student focus throughout the test.
- Plan: Creating a course plan can assist students in planning according to the study of the task, allowing them to maintain both balanced.
- Interacting with Students and Experts: Begin connecting with peers and experts who are qualified to assist you in offering a clear understanding of the ideas as well as scope and knowledge exchange that may help you flourish.
- Keep Up to Speed: It is critical for students to stay up to date on the newest Computer Science approaches employed by well-known personalities in the field.
BBA Admissions 2023: FAQs
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree, sometimes known as the BBA course, is a three-year professional undergraduate curriculum that prepares students for careers in finance and management. It is a business education with the progressive phenomena in India with its expanding economic and business growth.
A minimum of 55 percent in Class XII from a recognised educational board is required for BBA admission. However, certain state universities (such as UPES University) enrol students based on their overall 10+2 grade point average.
Both the MBA and the BBA are excellent programmes. However, an Integrated MBA graduate has more chances than a BBA graduate. After completing a BBA, an individual often only obtains entry-level work prospects, however an MBA aspirant has greater career opportunities because the person is recognised to have finished a speciality while studying the integrated degree.