Address: Damdama Lake Rd, Gurugram, Haryana 122102
Phone No-: 011-64614275 Mob- 9811004275
JK Business School
About JKBS College
|JKBS offers a wide spectrum of management programmes. The curriculum is constantly update to keep pace with the vulnerable global and Indian environment. Classroom learning is facilitate by industrial visits, internships, management games and live projects. The approach of management education is focuse on practical knowledge, experiential learning, continuous upgradation and committe approach towards academic excellence.|
|Course Type||Full Time|
|Total Fees (INR)||BBA ₹ 2,89,000/- for 3 years fees. Check|
|Highlights College||A BBA degree opens up tremendous career opportunities for a student which can be group broadly into two leading to:|
The range of careers in industry includes functional areas namely
|Admission Eligibility Criteria||Easy Admissions are given on the basis of Merit at 10+2 level (with minimum 50% in any stream)|
JK Bschool BBA Fee Structure (2020-2023)
|Sports & Recreational||12,600|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000|
BBA Admission Other Charges
- Uniform (2 pairs of Shirts & Trousers, Blazer, Pullover, T-Shirts & Tie) ₹ 6,000
- Medical Insurance. Doctor facility (weekly) available ₹ 800
- Electricity charges as per usages (Individual meters for rooms)
- Hostel Charges (Optional)
- Hostel for one academic year payable in two equal installements of 48,000 each (15th July – 30th April) ₹ 96,000 Security Deposit (Refundable) ₹ 10,000
Boarding & Lodging Details:
- Mess charges (payable in advance while check in) : Rs. 36,000 for one academic session (15th July’ 20 – 30th April’ 2021)
- AC Rooms on twin or triple sharing basis (As per availability)
- Each student is provided with bed, cupboard, writing desk, chair and electrical fitments including water heaters. Furnishings are to be arranged by the student(s).
- *Hostel to be vacated by 6th May or within 7 days of last day examination whichever is later for maintenance purpose. In case a student is desirous of continual stay during the internship, hostel fee @ Rs. 22,000/- (for eight weeks including mess charges) is payable by 30th April.
- The fee for the next academic session is to be paid by 30th April.
- Late payment charges on outstanding will be debited @ 1% on 1st of every month after appropriating the scholarship and other debits /credits.