Jagan Institute of Management Studies
Address: 3, Institutional Area,
Sector-5, Near Rithala Metro Station, Rohini Institutional Area, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Phone No-: 011-64614275 Mob- 9811004275
Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) imparts professional education at post graduate and graduate levels in the fields of Management and Information Technology. The Institute has been working for the attainment of a mission: to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business. From a very modest start, it has now acquired a commendable position as one of the premier institutes of the country.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
BBA COURSE OFFERED BY JIMS IS AFFILIATION TO GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY, DELHI
The programme is divided in six semesters. An academic year shall be apportioned into two semesters. Each of the two semesters shall be of working duration of about 21 weeks as per the following breakup.
- Imparting of teaching 17 Weeks
- Preparatory leave 01 weeks
- Semester end examination (including Practical) 03 weeks
There shall be a break of 2 weeks after every odd semester and vacation of approximately 6 weeks after even semester.
JIMS Rohini PROGRAMME DURATION
The minimum period require for completion of programme is 3 years (6 semesters)
COURSE OFFERED AT
Jagan Institute of Management Studies JIMS
- Rohini 3, Institutional Area, Sector – 5, Rohini, Delhi-110085.
ELIGIBILITY FOR JIMS Rohini
- Pass in class of 10+2 of CBSE
- Equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- must have passed in English (core or elective or Functional) as a subject
JIMS Rohini SELECTION CRITERIA
JIMS Rohini Candidates applying for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) will have to take a common entrance test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in the months of April & May.
Basic concepts of Business and Management are impart to the students. BBA provides an understanding and skills related to the use of Management and its applications.
The basic objective of the programme is to open a channel of admission for Business and Management courses for students. Who have done 12th and are interest in taking Management as a career.
- Total No of credits for BBA 3 Years Programme – 160
- Total No of credits required for BBA 3 Years Programme – 150
JIMS Rohini BBA PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
At JIMS Rohini, faculty is chosen with great care keeping in mind the diversity of the programme. Ample computer time is made available to the students in the well-equip computer labs to do practical work.
The distinguishing feature of BBA programme at JIMS is state of the art
- physical infrastructure
- experienced faculty drawn from academics
- Emphasis on live projects
- Corporate exposure
- Entrepreneurial incubation,
- Wi Fi enabled internet access on campus.
JIMS Rohini provide you a platform to explore endless opportunities for stepping into further studies and research.